General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why was Anna Donely being recast and what was her story going to be? I liked that actress.

I don't at all remember that nurse Michael banged at all, but I looked her up and the actress could have fit the role of Serena, or even Anna Donley (at least physically, I don't remember her acting since I don't remember her ...). She even looks a tiny bit like the last actress who played Sean's daughter Anna.

I was surprised they remembered Sonny and Alexis share a daughter named Kristina. Alexis looked like a hot mess today. Fitting, I guess. Mo looked bored today. He always seems much more invested in scenes with Laura Wright. You can clearly tell who he likes acting against and what stories he likes being a part of. He's an obvious actor.

I'm sure Rosalie is daughter to some mobster or someone. There has to be a reason she and Morgan ran into each other. It wasn't for nothing.

• Members

KRistina in town would be nice considering all that Molly has been though.I was shocked to hear Alexis remember she had another daughter today. CHRistina is most likely at college and doesn't want to be dragged down by her parent's mess

Archived