General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

I think it's more Bryan Craig but Morgan and Kiki do seem to work better than the forced pairing of Michael and his real life lover.

And for anyone who watched Big Brother 6, I finally figured out who Rosalie reminds me of: Jennifer.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought maybe real conflict would make Silas and Sam more interesting, but it's just made them mopier than ever. And I really don't care much for Sam and Patrick. They're just as mopey.

I think they really need to have a Silas/Nina/Franco triangle. And throw in some Ava.

• Members

I feel like Sam's only going to end up getting together with Patrick for a triangle with you know who. Robin and Coma Boy come home. Sam learns Patrick knew that Robin left for Jason. Robin leaves. Bam, triangle. Zzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Silas and Sam were both so annoying today. Good riddans to them. You can tell they ran up to him with eye drops during takes. I guess at least Sam wont be cheating

Franco and Nina are gonna be a couple? Guys ready for the triangle with Carly? Waste of scenes today

I don't. Silas doesn't want Nina. I think its obvious especially based on today that the triangle will be Carly/Franco/Nina with Silas/Sam/Patrick as another

• Members

It prob just boils down to the superficial fact that I found the actor more attractive and slightly (slightly) better than Ford, because you're right. I didn't say I was a big fan, but it did bug me that, as much as I disliked the stories, Ron introduced him and shoved him down our throats and could have at least used him for some interesting stuff with Connie but instead just killed him off--which seems standard for Ron. Bring a newbie on and use him daily and then finally after way too long, realize that he's not working and just kill him off.

• Members

cassadine:

Just triangle after triangle that's all this show is about and Ron writes lousy triangles. Name one decent triangle on this show since he came on? I'm triangled out.

So if Sam is with Patrick then Robin/Jason returns wouldn't that be a quad? I don't think Ron can handle the intricacies of a quad he just can't do it. Half of it would be off screen for a surprise.

Archived