General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

Gosh.

Michelle Stafford must be so thrilled for the diversity this new role as Nina is adding to her portfolio. Because Nina is so different than Phyllis. For instance, Phyllis would never drug a man to trick him into getting her preg -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry. I couldn't even get through that sentence.

But completely different character, right? huh.png And it's bad because Silas has even less personality than Danny Romalotti did.

You know what though? The only time I like Sonny and Jason's women is when they're all scorned and vengeful and speak the truth about what asshats those two are. Loving Liv lately. If she can maybe never mention visions again, I think I could like her.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Text message from Mickey: Good night. I hope your family sleeps tight.

Julian: What does this mean?

Me: Well, there's no way he's going to figure this one out before the bomb goes off....

I just....he's so stupid.

• Members

So far, based on today and the previews, I like it. I have a little bit of love for Olivia right now, because she's in "woman scorned by a mobster" mode and is just taking it to Sonny every day, and I just can't help but love that quality in a woman. And Ned is just Ned, you know? He's charming. He's smart. He's nice to women. He tries to prevent them from doing stupid things, and if and when they do the stupid things, his reaction takes are priceless. He's like a really good pair of jeans. You can dress him up, you can dress him down and he works.

As long as Liv stays away from the psychic friends network, I think they could be quite lovely.

• Members

Why didn't Sam stop to think that maybe Rosalie was spying for Nina?

Oh boy, now Nina is plotting to rape John? Why not just get a baby the old fashion way by stealing it? I have a feeling she will learn Ava is pregnant and try to take her kid for some flashy Nov sweeps event where Sonny will end up chasing the crazy

thfKVp1.jpg

Jordan's hair was looking tore up today! Someone fix it

• Members

Today's GH was must see just for Drunk!Liv calling herself a Brenda-bot. That was priceless. Liv needs to become an alcoholic. Drunk Liv is the most fun she's ever been. Everything she said was golden. I don't want to spoil the rest of it.

WDV is normally pretty tolerable as an actor, but today he was just awful. Watching Julian's slow thought process after he gets the text from Mickey was unintentionally hilarious. And Julian at the bombed lakehouse just continued it. Bad, bad acting today from him. But at least Julian finally did something that allowed me to identify him as a mobster.

• Members

I thought Ned/Livia was refreshing and fun they act well off each other. Addressing Brenda-bot that' old school fan lingo so someone is perusing fan responses.

Obama' press conference kicked in the middle of it for awhile...but what is it going to take to light a fire up Sam's ass your mother' house just blew up with your kid in it ... evoke some emotions or something GeeZe.

That same singsong voice....and of course she' going to solve it.

Why don't they just make her Chief of Police/Commissioner and be done with it. #where'sAnna?

Oh well....the opening style isn't new they just added and moved characters around...this is one of my least favorite GH openings but with so many characters I guess it works for them, still miss the old school GH theme song I guess.

Archived