General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jordan is no genius either, just look at her head - I've been talking about her big-ass hair since Day 1! I'm not here to give Anna Devane's job to the next cheap (and boring) hire down the road just so Frank can keep saving his pennies for James Scott.

• Members

All she gotta do is get hooked up with the Virgin hair she'll be straight. LoL Its a sista girl thing she's representin we can't have her lookin foul. Right now girlfriend is looking like a refugee from 1999 on national TV. I know my weaves but all they got to do is go to uTube its all there....

... But she is a looker and has a nice shape too.

• Members

Apparently Luke shops at a store we used to have here in Cleveland called Mr. Albert's Mens World. You used to be able to buy an entire suit and matching shoes for $79.99. It was right next to a pawn shop. If you needed to get hooked up with a suit for a court appearance, you went to Mr. Albert's.

• Members

Ha! Truth, my grandfather rocks those Hawaiian shirts down in "FLAHH-rida". I'm not paying attention to a word Fluke says. I'm all up in the TV screen looking for the smoke emanating from the fat spliff you know he's got burning just out of frame.

• Members

Madame Luke was awful today. What was up with the robotic voice?

I cant believe Julian is cool with the Madame after what just happened with Alexis' house. Id just turn him in bc he was complying, yet his family was still attacked

I cant believe they showed a picture of Cornpuff. How random. I wonder if she is next to be brought back from the dead

Anna is such a horrible cop

Britt is a piece of sh-t for what she's doing to Nikolas. This is unforgivable to leave him in limbo, not knowing if his child is safe or even alive

Donald Duck Cassadine seriously needs subtitles

LOL at Julian's "Peace out, bitch!" He is an idiot though. After Ava stealing his files to give to Sonny, why doesn't he lock his PC?

Archived