General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

UGH Livia and Sonny. Sonny is a serial murderer, why should she forgive him, and why is this not mentioned as a reason for her not getting back with him? These people act like zombies in some weird alternate world. If the woman (ha) I loved told me she suspected my ex, I wouldn't go home and comment on how good the scotch and soda looked.

This show! UGH

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now, Nina wants Silas? Shame. I was more interested when she wanted to destroy him for revenge. Oh boy she wants both. I love him, but I hate him. What a nut!

XCma1I5.jpg?1

Wally, run far, far from GH. I prefer you on GH. Man, he was looking super orange

Ned: "I wish you had spoken to someone more reputable, like Alexis"

Tracy: "Really? That hypocritical untrustworthy pantywaste?"

Julian makes his great escape with Ava from Sonny, only to take her back to her penthouse? How stupid!

That Shawn and Jordan kiss was suppose to be hot but it so was not.

• Members

I can hardly even pay attention to the show this week. It's so boring. So much Silas/Sam/Nina nonsense. Every scene with Mickey Diamond is painful and his voice reminds me of Odo from Star Trek DS9. The Jerome sisters - yawn. Sonny and Olivia - yawn. Rosalie is the only highlight.

• Members

Thanks because I didn't watch OLTL much under his tenure I couldn't follow his writing, I thought it was just me. But he hasn't written a decent tri since he's been at GH.

I enjoyed Ned / Tracey scenes...at least writers are aware there are no Quartermaines. I liked Tracey citing there aren't many Qs left best part of the show. I cracked up when Tracey called Alexis panty waste. That was a low blow.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of Sam, Nina, Silas, they've been on almost every day for weeks... I'm just sick of them... I would include Patrick but the poor fella is finally Sabrina free; I ain't mad at him he was shackled to her for almost 2 years straight.

What? My Jordan was going to hook with Mickey Diamond for info? Huh? Say it ain't so.

• Members

Finally caught up on last week's GH...

I love seeing Anna and Dr. O spar and face off. Entertainment smile.png

Levi is still a jabroni. Bruce Jenner actually makes Ryan Paevey look like a competent actor. Ugh!

Britt is desperate to relive her youth. And jeans with holes? Really?

Spencer is such a creepy little boy.

Silas is still a dirty hippy. He's like one of those gothic or indie anorexic guys. Ugh!!

Nina is the best. And so is Rosalie. Love them soooo much!!

Lucy and Felicia are both fabulous! Love them!!

"Give the girl a prize" - Haha! Love Bobbie!! She and Lucy were hilarious.

• Members

ZG aka Kangaroo Ken is far more skilled as an actor. At least he doesnt rely on cue card to remember his line which means right there he is better than Robocock

I hope they get rid of the underwear model and spare ZG from the maxie bubble.

And Nina is the worst thing that hit the show in the past few months. If MS is supposed to give it all shes got then she should quit acting altogether.

• Members

"This is Scott's room" "We've already established that" - Lucy is such an idiot and a drama queen but I still love her. She feels way more human to me than most of the other PCers.

I love, love, LOVE that Nina was on four days last week!

I kinda love Rosalie and Morgan. Rosalie makes everyone and everything better.

Spencer is one damaged kid. And he's so obnoxious and creepy.

This Mickey person is heinous. He's nothing but a scrub and a white trash wankster.

Is it wrong that I'm jumping on the "Julexis" bandwagon? (I used the ship name to be sarcastic since I hate ship names whether I hate or love the couple). But I'm starting to love Julian/Alexis. It's really just Julian I love.

Dr. O firing Patrick?! After ALL the stupid (yet hilarious and awesome) sh*t she did?! Hahahaha, only Carlivati. He doesn't know 2014 or the real world, clearly.

• Members

Redzilla was supposed to bring in viewers, and as we can see, that is not going according to plan. Total miscalculation with this "stunt" cast. I mean they usually work in regards to ratings until the audience smartens up and realizes there's no story behind the casting. Again, total miscalculation!

Archived