General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, follow up to Lucy, Scott and Bobbie! How shockingly rare we see that.

I sort of like Maura's hair like this.

I'm starting to hate how characters run into each other (and this goes for all soaps). Morgan just HAPPENS to be at the hospital right when Sonny and Ava come in? Seriously? LOL come on ...

I'm curious to know the backstage dirt as well but I don't think it should be posted here. I think I'll toss out a PM :)

• Members

I just can't fathom how Julian and Alexis have fans? They have no chemistry and both seem so asexual with each other. Julian has more heat and chemistry with his son and Jordan than with Alexis.

And I about fell over seeing Felicia again. Too bad she's become a total non-character.

• Members

I think they use Felicia just about the way they should - as much as any vet is, she is a near-constant presence in her daughter and her friends' lives. That is huge for Felicia after the way Guza, etc. assassinated her character. Kristina is a beautiful woman, they have redeemed her character and she hangs out and plays talk-to and is happy with Mac. That's the kind of stability the Felicia character needed. I never thought I could like her again after what she did to Mac and her girls first with Luke and then with her exit, but I love her again today.

I think Julian and Alexis do have real chemistry and a potentially interesting storyline and romance, but it is written so poorly IMO. Frumpy, flustered Alexis is an idiot for falling for his lies, and Julian's insta-connections to his kids rarely work for me. He has a good rapport with Ryan Carnes but again, it happened overnight. This is actually the kind of tortured mob romance Guza would write well. Except he'd never write it for them.

He should totally cheat on her with Jordan, though.

• Members

No she would not, so all the bullsh!t excuses are for the birds. None of these vets would have a high asking price and would take what a damn Paevy is getting. They would not need 4/5 eppies a week, which is what Redzilla gets to compensate for the lack o YR pay.

• Members

Thank you and why does MS have a 4-5 day a week gurantee anyway. GH had to have spent a lot on her and her story is stupid. Its basically Y&R's Phyllis and Joanie circa 1994-97 butt GH calling them Nina and Rosalie

• Members

Paevy is getting two men hot and bothered with boners....and you know Bobbie can't do that to RC and FV...now come on....lol so why would the put her on screen??

Redzilla??...LMAO...hahahahahaha

Yes is Phyliss's story that will be told in a few on Y&R. MS is just playing Phyliss on GH.

• Members

Who was that? I remember that but not her. Guess I was checked out at the time.

And who would be Rosalie's dad? What am I missing?

Rosalie and Jordan have been great additions, honestly. Rosalie's a tad annoying but give me her over Sobrina anyday. Why couldn't she have been Sabrina?

Archived