GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

The captions calling fake Luke- fluke cracked me up, that was what entertained me the most about today's GH. Beyond sick and tired of pregnancy stories even if she is faking there are too many on GH.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thursday: Kaka/Starr put your clothes back on. I've watched you grow up, the last thing I want to see is a lesbian affair w/ Michelle Corinthos in the ELQ offices, Edward rolled over in his grave. Why didn't they have Pickle-Lila instead of Chinese?

Friday:

Morgan, Olivia doesn't want that beak all up in her BUSINESS!

I know it's not popular, but I like Lisa LoCicero and Olivia. I think she and Ned had great chemistry.

I told you all that all Sonny has to do is sweat in a room with a woman and she's knocked up!

Poor Ric, he finally gets laid and what happens?

ITA that they haven't decided who FauxLuke is yet. FrankenRon must be digging through the archives to find som obscure villain from the past.

Geez Alexis, get a clue!

Please let Jillian die protecting one of his spawn soon!

• Members

Wednesday:

“What are you doing here? Why aren’t you in jail?” General Hospital relationships, ladies and gentlemen!

Bobbie has “nice talks” off-screen. rolleyes.gif

LMAO at Ric and Franco running into each other. They should start a club. Franco looked like a sniveling little bitch in front of Ric. Who, by the way, is looking mighty yummy, if a little hard.

Oh, God, Sonny now has a southern accent for certain lines?

LOL There was a man visible on the window in the interrogation room during Dante and Clueless Devane’s scene.

EW! Did Lukeisha (© Nothin'ButAttitude) try to get Olivia to sleep with him? And they even had Olivia get flustered. WHY do they insist on making him so disgusting? If he were at least entertaining, that would be a different story, but instead he’s just creepily disgusting. That last moment, where Geary thought he was being hot and seductive? BARF.

Carly is such a nasty slutbug. She doesn’t care if another human being gets murdered and she has no idea that her own son is suffering and has broken up with his girlfriend. Wow. Are we supposed to like and root for her?

Tracy's material is PAINFUL.

• Members

IRL i agree 100%

But on the show, if written well he could be really interesting with either. I would settle with written for at all becuz it seems most of the interesting beats happen off screen.

I get it theyre only recurring but I would like for something to balance things off with the whole mob storyline that keeps on giving.

• Members

There's an audience for horrible shows and GH is no exception!

But onto the clusterfuck...halfway thru, I just stopped and deleted. I literally could not take it. For anyone who saw a good eppy, hats off! Perhaps if I had watched the entire thing, I would have seen a reasonably decent eppy, but after 30 minutes, I don't think so.

Alexis tells Jillian that Ric swore on Molly's life that he was not Jillian's boss and she believed him. Jillian swears on his kids' lives that Ric is his boss, and that trumps Ric's declaration? How?

Scummy and Ava were just boring. Two entire eppies of that going back and forth? Why FF when you can just delete? Ava gets 2 eppies to explain, but AJ got a commercial break before he bleeds out? Thursday's eppy had Scummy question if Liv was Ava's target? Absolutely impossible unless Ava is psychic too. Scummy was there so he knows Liv was not the target. I swear, these "writers".

Ratings are up due to a mob heavy week with a shooting and folks are praising moRon. Didn't Guza get raked over the coals for this very thing? Hasn't GH been mob heavy for about a year now (not that Spanky and Alfalfa are respectable mobsters)?

How soon before we hear how clever this Ava pregnancy is when Guza told this exact story 5 years ago? I'll set my watch!

• Members

JFP said this years ago when she was at OLTL an angry viewer is an invested one lol. GH is a full blown spectacle excitement. It's sheer amazement the show is this strong as they switched gears from robin to other stories. GH was supposed to be cancelled two years ago and it just keeps thriving it's a beautiful thing to see.

Archived