GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nina could procure some drug that would put Ava in a comatose state. Then, she could sleep with Silas, pretend to be pregnant until Ava's due date, fake premature labor, take Ava's baby when it is born, make it appear as if Ava's baby is hers and that Ava's baby died at birth, and yeah yeah, I know, shut up, Khan.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anna is a f--king idiot. Her proof that Ric tried to kill Lucas is bc the gun found in his room matches the bullet they pulled out of him. WTF?!? Why would Ric have the gun? Lucas was shot by an UNMASKED gunman. There were tons of witnesses that saw it and KNEW that Ric didn't shoot him. Anna thinks Ric hired him to shoot Lucas and then took his gun for safe keeping?

This show is awful and all the stories stink

I wonder how long till Liz is back in Nikolas' arms. I give it till end of next week

Sonny is taking Ava back to PC so he can have her see a doctor of his choice? WTF doesn't he bring a doctor to the island to check her out instead?

• Members

You know instead of having the inevitable, Alexis finding out Julian lied (which will somehow be excused away, of course!), to create this false drama, it would have been better had Julian's lie worked against him and Alexis stood by Ric instead of Julian and his apparent magic penis.

I wish they'd stop taking the very basic way out. It's clear as day how storylines will play out.

Bryan Craig was dreadful today.

Archived