GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnnysbro, what I LIKE about you is that no matter how much you get bullied on here, and you DO get bullied. especially by Soapsuds, you stay the course. GH is fantastic! Great ratings for GH this May!!!

• Members

Thanks East who says positive GH posts can't be posted here. My posts can be a little controversial but it's because I am passionate about GH. I am happy it's on the air and thriving. I do get bullied here but it's no big deal. Hey it's better to be talked about then not at all. GH is a hot blaze of fire. I love MY SOAP.

• Members

Rumor has it he didn't know for quite a long time, supposedly now he does.

Re: Posting positive;

I post positive whenever I can its a struggle because I don't like how Ron tells stories, how he writes my fav how she is so compartmentalized in the same ole' story since 2005....another triangle, her wardrobe and that's she's stuck with a some old ex who abused her twice and tried to kill her twice after two failed marriages a man she shouldn't give the time of day let alone a chance ...but I try to be fair.

Why do I watch? Mainly because of the actors (vets) the few that are left and I have for about four decades so? ... you know.

Where's Brad?

• Members

This reminds me of a Judge Judy eppy I saw recently. The plaintiff and her son were there because her son was injured by the "bully" defendant. The "bully" told a different story. He continued to ask the plaintiff to lay off because if he (the "bully") got into any fights, he'd be tossed off the football team. The plaintiff, who looked the part of someone who might be bullied, didn't tell his mother he had pushed the "bully" into the lockers trying to get him to fight. The "bully" continued to ask the guy to lay off. It was a tough call. Who do you believe? Well, let's play a DVD where the plaintiff is getting his ass kicked by the "bully" defendant - only the defendant clearly stated while holding the plaintiff down "are you going to stop". A bully does not ask his victim "are you going to stop" while beating him up. Mutual combat, case dismissed!

Once celebrities got involved, the whole "bullying" thing got way out of hand. Folks on Twitter are now claiming being bullied when someone disagrees. Not that this is not a real problem, but its just something else that's being misused by sh!t starters!

Archived