GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly. A disagreement over an opinion doesn't constitute bullying. Posting the same statement over and over again in a "hahhaha I told you so" tone is trolling. As is baiting other members for a reaction. It's not bullying, it's the truth.

I'd personally love nothing more than to come in here and sing GH's praises, but it's NOT good at the moment. It's basic soap that relies on shock value, and the shock they go for ISN'T shocking. It's predictable.

I was reading Maura's TV Guide interview and Logan just has to go on and on about it being "shocking" she's pregnant. Um, no, it wasn't shocking. Most people saw this coming back when she killed Connie. The entire progression of this 'story' has been completely predictable and not at all surprising. It's played out virtually exactly how I thought it would.

Cyberologist, Brad's on today.

I'd rather watch him than Felix anyday. Hell, I'd rather watch him over Lucas at this point.

William deVry looks awful. Lucas and Julian holding hands and all close is just mind boggling. Yuck.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thursday:

How utterly predictable, cheap and obvious: After months of inactivity, Ric & Elizabeth are finally given an official reconciliation, complete with love-making, just so that it can be TEN TIMES!!! more dramatic when Anner "Clueless" Devane bursts into the room. It is the very definition of transparent writing.

The plot demands on Anner's behavior make her seem like such an idiot. Julian offers her his boss' head on a silver platter and she's going to turn him down without even considering it? All for the sake of having Scott "I Woke Up Like Dis" Baldwin make yet another grand entrance at exactly the right moment and for Anner "Clueless" Devane to, once again, turn around and give him that scowl? Although I did love that little moment when Julian reached out and grabbed Anner's arm and Hughes played the disgust and tearing of the arm away perfectly.

Alexis suddenly turned into an (annoying) teenager. Jumping on couches, aaaaawing at Nikolas' puppy love. I have to say, Nikolas looked better than he has in a while. I dunno if it was different lighting or because he was finally out of the Woe Is Me Castle at Shady Island.

OMFG KaKa! Don't you ever take your shirt off and try to play the sex kitten again. EVER. Ew. But Michael's reaction to having her shirt tossed on his face was hilarious. I'm surprised they're actually showing him working his new job. But what dumb ho KaKa is. She JUST promised not to lie or keep something from Michael again and, right after, she doesn't reveal all the juicy details of the crypt sex. Sigh.

And from one dumb ho, to another: Tracy. Tracy Tracy Tracy. My God. What a painful story. But, I have to say, Lukeisha walking into the padded cell and the horrible way Real!Luke appeared was very effective. But I guess it's soon time for Geary's next pot fueled gayscapades vacation, so maybe he'll disappear with Tracy for a month or two?

HA! OMG. Who didn't see Ava's pregnancy coming? OMG This one's going to be a classic. LMAO! INSANITY!

• Members

Friday:

What a dumb ass tag: "You're Luke Lorenzo Spencer... and I'M NOOOOOOT!" Dun dun duuuuun. You see, he's telling US, the people who have suffered through weeks of seeing that Luke is NOT Luke that he is NOT Luke. GAH! "She says I'm better in the sack than I've ever been. The bitch can't get enough!" "Eugh! That's disgusting" <--- yes, that's what people have been saying about this story all along! And they ended it with Luke talking to the camera. Sigh. RC must think he's so kewl and aaaawsum!

I didn't think it was possible, but Julian is even more annoying when he pretends he's some kind of protective family man. He just fails all around. Exactly what made him change his mind and stopped him from telling Alexis the truth?

Did Sonny really ask Ava if she's hidden a gun in the waste basket? I just cannot deal with a Sonny/Ava/Morgan WTD storyline. I CANNOT. And the scenes just kept getting more and more bizarre. Why TF was Sonny eating limes and ice cubes? Whose brilliant, classy idea was that?

• Members

Levi is a miserable bastard. To suggest that a mother "move on" from her child? That is was "written in the stars?" Maxie is vulnerable, and Levi is exploiting that vulnerability to coerce her. And if Maxie skipped out on this hearing, the results could be permanent and life-long--no second chances.

Archived