GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh I agree, to an extent. I'm certainly still watching, whether I think it's good or not. And I'm glad the show hasn't been cancelled, despite the state I think it's in.

So .. back to the show.

Sonny and Ava. Pathetic. Awful. Bad acting. Who didn't see Ava getting knocked up coming a mile away? And of course now she's using it to her advantage. NEXT.

A disheveled Morgan and piss poor acting Bryan Craig. Yawn. Although I wouldn't mind him and Olivia. But what's with all the men suddenly wanting to bang Olivia? First Fluke (those scenes were disgusting and creepy, by the way. Why on earth was Olivia flustered over that cryptkeeper?) and now Morgan?

And since I didn't comment on it before, Kristen Alderson keep your shirt on honey. No one wants to see that and I see ZERO chemistry between her and Duell. What's the attraction between either of them? Seriously. What is it?

Nancy clearly wets herself over Alexis and Julian. Sigh. She knows being paired with the pet is her best way of getting airtime. I hope Molly believes Ric and not Alexis and turns on the bitch.

Also, who didn't see Ric being framed coming? Puke was setting it up for a while now, always badmouthing him when he could. I can't help but like Ric and I did enjoy Ric and Liz. I'm glad she believes in him. I can't stand Nikolas and am already dreading him running right to Liz to crow about how right he was. Ugh.

And how is Ric being framed with that gun? Didn't the idiots at the party SEE who shot at them? I don't get this, unless I'm missing something.

At least Bobbie is on Monday. I'm sure Julian will talk down to her and put her in her place.

I have no desire to see a triangle between Brad, Felix and Lucas. It's gross and is making all three of them really unappealing, not that Felix needed much help in that department.

And at least Gabriel is better than Rocco. I'm not sure I care, or get why they used Drake as a middle name, but eh. I often forget Jason Thompson is even still on this show.

Glad Carly saw her brother. OFF SCREEN, but she has time to chat with Franco over dinner. Seriously. Really? Carly is barely recognizable at this point.

And all of this important stuff that happens OFF SCREEN needs to stop. It reminds me of Dena Higley's writing. That's not a compliment. One of the problems is that Ron has about a gazillion "stories" (and I use stories very lightly) going on at the same time. Very few of them intersect or make any sense.

Oh, and Anna is a complete joke. She's looking so inept at this point. I'd rather watch Robert run the police department, though I figure he'd be made a fool of to.

And Kevin being talked about on Kimmel? Um. No. LMAO. Just no. And Kevin losing half his patients because Lucy cheats on him with the DA? Yeah, no. I'm sure SOME patients realistically would drop someone, but it all just rings hollow to me. This whole forced break up is just ridiculous.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. GH is never truly "renewed". ABC just chooses to keep funding it. It could be cancelled anytime. They will crow about the ratings but it still doesn't make it safe. Neither does any length of a contract that Frank or Ron have.

If they can get close enough ratings with something else, that's much cheaper, they will.

• Members

Frankly, I don't believe even Ron Carlivati knows who Not!Luke is at this point. In fact, I'm starting to doubt whether he ever intended there to be a so-and-so-impersonates-Luke storyline or if, in fact, he just started writing Luke differently one afternoon (when he was bored) and then came up with this [!@#$%^&*]-tastic idea after viewers were like, "WTF? is going on with Luke?".

• Members

I think they may have it narrowed down to about 13 possibilities. Whichever they feel will be the most shocking and they have to be very careful with what Fluke says as to not look too stupid when it doesn't match up with who he really is. Just think about it...after all this time, the audience still has no clue and Fluke has been on a lot! That's ridiculous!

• Members

Quoting the soap-killer isnt the best way to prove your point.just sayin'

And she got people so "invested" in the daily crap that she produced that she was fired so I dont think she has any room to speak. Or breathe for that matter but now im just needlessly crual. Damn it feels good

Archived