GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not going to [!@#$%^&*] spoiler-tag Bill Eckert just because I personally believe Fake Luke is Bill Eckert and have for months.

I don't know why anyone else would, get a grip. It's spec, accurate or not.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, TJ was on but after he saw Jordan to give her hell, Sean is the narrator about what happened since. You know, show a character for a few days, then they disappear for another 2 weeks. Like Lucas, shot one day, shown in hospital while faux Luke is there, now we just hear references about his health. Typical GH writing. I still want to know where Brad is.

• Members

It feels like eversince Lucas got shot and went into a coma over a shoulder flesh wound he has seen more airtime than he has over the past 6months.

and Brad is persona non grata so that Rc's idea of a good gay romance wont look as horrible as it reallly is. If Rc can keep up the preposterous idea that felix is the only option for Lucas long enoughh we the audience might be trained.

• Members

Not a cop out if this was for the sole purpose of keeping Ava on the show. There's no grand story here. We will have a few scenes of Brian Craig standing in the middle of the floor screaming, Carly in Ava's face repeating the same lines and not much else. Claudia 2.0 has hit the ground limping!

• Members
I'm shocked they didn't have Ava sleep with Ric to complete the cloning of the Claudia story.

I watched part of I think the 5/28 episode yesterday mainly to see the Liz and Ric date.

I can't believe just how pointless FrankenTodd is. He's literally Carly's appendage that makes bad jokes. They might as well change Carly's name to Jeff Dunham.

• Members

That says it all.

This story is a death trap. Rather than be what keeps Ava on the show I feel like this will ultimately seal her fate, especially with Michelle Stafford in the cast.

I do like Maura, but this role has never and likely will never work for me. And now she's just another of the many receptacles for Sonny and his son (and if she stays around long enough, likely his brother).

I said the same thing. I do think it will happen if they both stay long enough.

Jeff Dunham laugh.png

• Members

This show is firing on all cylinders lately. Tuesday's episode alone this week could win them the emmy for directing (Larry Carpenter is brilliant, loved the way he directed the Julian/Alexis hospital scenes), the writing (Van Etten/Hall's script was fantastic), costume design (loved Ava's outfit and Tracy was rockin it in red, although her hair color needs to change) and lastly set design. Ava's Puerto Rico villa was perfectly designed for the climax of this portion of the story. Even if the Fluke resolution ends up being disappointing, the story renewed my respect for Tony Geary. He was pitch perfect in every scene. And I loved that the writers took advantage of the opportunity to have Fluke interact with so many denizens of PC. It would be a fascinating plot twist to have Fluke rape Kiki much like Luke raped Laura and have the real Luke come back and have to deal with that fallout.

Here's a real twist. What if Fluke is the real Luke, the one who raped Laura and went on the run and that sometime later that Luke was replaced by the one we've seen for years. So the Fluke we are seeing now is actually Bobbie's brother, the rapist and mobster.

Archived