GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a good episode. After a serious drought, GH killed it today and everyone was good, especially Tony Geary. When he was looking into the camera and it seemed like he was going to tell us I caught myself leaning closer in anticipation. They managed to create a really good story here that touches so many characters from Luke to Liz.

• Members

I have to laugh when I see fans say things like, "This had better be Morgan's baby because Carly will flip [!@#$%^&*] at being a grandmother!"

That Carly is gone. Long gone. She could be a great great grandmother and she would still just focus on Franco's ratty underwear.

• Members

"Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Nope, I just wonder if he's wearing a mask or has plastic surgery at this point, at least they've shown Luke alive held captive I tried to get clues from the doppelgangers' dialog but I don't know enough old history to guess who it could be..

...What am I not getting out of this writing? ...What's wrong with me?" I guess I'm a burnt out soap watcher.

• Members

Everytime I kept seeing the real Luke and Faux Luke....Id look at real Luke's new look and think

ET

Extra-Terrestrial Tony Go Home to Amsterdam Leave Us Alone!

And I am assuming since TG is going on his honeymoon with JE...then that means its his annual GTTA....I wish he would stay there and NOT come back.

• Members

From what i got from the Fluke vs Luke scenes, Fluke's primary target was always Sonny, whereas Luke is just a mean to an end. And he seems bent on having ric as the fall guy. Guess who hated BOTH of them?

My guess is still Trevor Lansing.

• Members

"Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Nope, I just wonder if he's wearing a mask or has plastic surgery at this point, at least they've shown Luke alive held captive I tried to get clues from the doppelgangers' dialog but I don't know enough old history to guess who it could be..

...What am I not getting out of this writing? ...What's wrong with me?" I guess I'm a burnt out soap watcher.

• Members

Thanks for the reminder for a brief moment i mistook rc for someone who knew what the !@#$%^&*] he was doing. My bad lol

If its random bad guy from the past wearing a mask i could only stand it if we get stephen macht back on screen.

But im pretty sure it will turn out to be Jenifer smith or such other non-sense

Archived