GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good lord Anna is a biased idiot. Can she be fired already. She'd rather take out a personal vendetta against Julian than stop the drug trafficking in her town.

Tracy is PAINFUL to watch. I feel like I need to be FFing her scenes bc she is so cringeworthy to watch

I love seeing Ava squirm. So now she's pregnant? Good lord, I called this the minute Connie was killed

NDu2llE.jpg?1

Dang poor Ric. Man that sucks. LOL at the look on Liz's face though

Im glad they at least gave Luke a haircut so he looks different from the fake

• Members

I think someone else said this first, but if they wanted to be shocking with this story, instead of Fake Luke (not calling him Fluke - I have Felicia/Luke flashbacks) just hitting on Kukla, they should have had him hit on a repulsed Lucas, with no one in the Spencer clan believing him, and him moving closer to the Jeromes and Sam as a result. This would also give him more conflict with Julian, because Lucas would support him and defend him, and then eventually he would find out that Julian had known about Fake Luke all along.

• Members

I was just thinking about that while watching today, joking that it's Jennifer Smith stuffed into that Luke disguise. Roseanne is busy with Last Comic Standing, but I bet Sally Struthers is available.

I love that Roseanne scene, btw. Dan doesn't recognize them at first saying he's a Guiding Light man.

• Members

If i'm not mistaken, the last person who tried to hurt Monica was Peirce Dormen...someone she ended up kidnapping, putting in a hotel room and torturing him. before Jason came and stopped her.

BTW, I guess they are wrapping up this Luke story so Anthony can go on his 10,000th long vacation. and is it me or did i recognize the real Luke voice right away (only in the 1 second preview). but someone who's been around him for months seems to not even notice that deep shrill voice.

• Members

A back from the dead storyline is certainly as plausible as someone in a mask, but I don't know how I feel about the drastic personality change if that's the case. And if you're just speculating, you don't have to use a spoiler tag, my friend.

• Members

I thought so too. It would make more sense than someone else with a fake face or whatever. We've just done that story with Duke and Fasion.

Does anyone else predict that baby is going to one day be called Gabe Drake Drake. Not that this is new to Frank Valintini, he is the one who had Jessica Buchanan name her baby Brennan after Nash and then go ahead and marry Nash...making the baby's offical name Brennan Brennan. Of course everyone called her Bree. and who can forget the Llanview D.A. Hugh Hughs.

Archived