GH: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I abhor the thought that a story is "working" when it has the audience all worked up that way. To me, that suggests TPTB regard viewers as inarticulate and clueless, when the truth is that the viewers are anything but.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't Y&R's demo going down? That seems to be JFP's MO. Get the 18-49 demo up and then it begins to drop as people realize she delivers the same crap over and over again.

Not to mention the hacks that they have writing the show. But this is for GH.

• Members
I think you missed the point though. Ric did not shoot Lucas bc there are tons of witnesses who saw who actually did it. This is where RC could have avoided such a blatant logical plothole by having the gunman where a mask so no one would be the wiser. As it stands, he having the gun means nothing other than he is blatantly being setup

• Members

Didnt see the preview for monday but from what i have heard i am ready to despise Felix even more than i already do. What right does he have to interfere in Lucas' decision to get back with Brad or not? The only reason he was invited to Juju's diner was becuz he wasnt over Brad so stfh !@#$%^&*].

• Members

Sam: "Anna, Im no Ric fan but he wasn't the shooter. He's not the person we saw"

Anna: "But we found the gun in his hotel room; the same gun which is a match for the bullets"

Felix: "I also got a good look at the shooter and it was not Mr. Lansing"

Anna: "But his fingerprints are on the gun"

Alexis: "And Julian said that Ric did it, which means he must have, right?"

Sam: "But mom, you saw it too. Ric was NOT the shooter"

Anna: "I have a perfectly good explanation for all this. Ric must have been wearing a mask to disguise his identity, so no one could ID him. Trust me, I have experience with this"

Nikolas: "Its true. Obrecht used one of those when she was hiding out at Wyndemere"

Sam: "Well you would know. Ric, how could you?"

Felix: "Bastard! You shot Lucas!"

Anna: "Officer take the suspect down this his cell. Someone call the mayor and tell her, I solved this case"

• Members

I finally finished the Nurses' Ball...I'm glad I got to see the big reveal, as I thought Lynn Herring did a great job (that type of dancing on the verge of hysteria is so Lucy), and considering he had almost nothing to do, so did Jon Lindstrom. I liked Bobbie's reaction too - her not really being all that surprised.

I skipped most of the rest. The whole "gather for the Santiago miracle child" bit would have been more powerful to me if I cared, or if Teresa Castillo hadn't stunk up her dramatic scenes throughout the episode.

Obrecht doing her Tweety Bird rendition of Always On My Mind felt, like her other number, endless, and off-key. Perhaps it was the sound, as everyone was off-key.

Archived