Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Members

Maybe because I'm pretty new, I loved the Cassie reveal. I can't wait for everyone else to find out. And I loved that Sharon immediately began asking all the right questions. I want to find out more about who this young woman is and why she looks like Cassie. How did she wind up where she did. I loved Victor shouting about Sharon's secret. I hope it takes years to come out.

I loved today as well except for Victoria. I'm losing my mind because I'm really enjoying Billy and Chelsea. I think they're very cute together.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait, weren't you one of the people who hated DT? Maybe I'm mistaken but if not, what changed? (LOL) I think DT seems to do well with everyone EXCEPT AH. I'm still willing to chalk it up to being thrown into middle of the Delia story more than halfway through.

I thought the reveal was, ahem, understated to say the least but I did appreciate the way Sharon and fauxCassie vibed off each other and it gave JM a chance to emote somewhat, though Victor was unrepentant (or maybe because he was unrepentant), everyone pretty much stayed in character.

For me Y&R is very uneven right now (I feel like I've been saying this for the last six months or so). The fauxCassie/Sharon's secret story has potential but there are many other dud stories going on and as well as ones that used to have potential that has since diminished.

• Members

You can't believe It?!?! LOL......it was torture for me cause I really wanted to see them interact, it wasn't a disappointment, they had nice chemistry.

I guess the writers have made up their minds, on which couples they want after all the teasing.......

Jack and Kelly

Neil and Hilary

Billy and Chelsea

• Members

LOL. I was actually wondering why AH is not looking great on the show nowadays. She's pretty, but...

I am just getting back to watching the show after years and years, BTW, so I am a quasi-newbie. Gonna ramble a little :)

I am actually kind of digging Chelsea and Billy, too. Just let Victoria go to Stitch or a hairdresser.

I noticed that Conal O'Brien and Casey Childs are directing. Any other AMC refugees working behind the scenes besides these guys?

I like Cady McClain so far on the show, but it's still hard to not see her as Dixie.

• Members

It really bothers me to admit this because we have had such a long love affair. But I am quitting Neil. I can put up with alot of things, but coming between my one and only ship on TV is a no no. I wanted Hevon and was really invested in them. Neil is dead to me.

I hate the writers for thinking this was a good idea for either character involved. They all say they have these grand plans for the Winters when they come on but it all ends up the same. The only plus side to this is that BJ might get more airtime out of it and viewers have started to see Devon as a viable romantic interest. Otherwise...

Archived