Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Ian really wanted to get at Victor and Nikki, he could have seduced Victoria into leaving Billy and marrying him. Then, to make things REALLY interesting, he could have started an affair with Sharon while pushing Victoria further and further into alcoholism.

• Members

Ian is a new character [not sure how long YR has him for], but he was a cult leader who raped Nikki years ago. Dylan (Steve Burton) is their son - for now.

Hopefully, he's organizing a new flock because this guy is so wonderful! Love him. Gets me over the stench of Hillary and Heel!

• Members

Ian being Sharon's father and stealing Cassie's twin or the whole kidnapping and brainwashing Cassie to get back at Nikki, i don't know seems off, I would like that he always had some follower keeping tabs on NIkki's family for him in Genoa City

Oh I want Ian to have like an Allison Perkins by his side

• Members
223438_600.gif

that's me as I read this. As much as I disliked that they killed Cassie, it was handled well and I always thought if they ever brought her back from the dead it would be a huge jumping the shark moment from the show. This is some Days of Our Lives type mess with secret cult leader kidnapping and brainwashing.

• Members

Yeah but Jean is writing the show. And this is the same show that brought Phillip back from the dead and made him gay. I'd say anything goes on Y&R, unfortunately. I don't agree with it (and not to mention the numerous dopplegangers)

• Members

You're assuming I see Ian and Victoria as this "hot" pairing with oodles of long-term, romantic potential. They wouldn't be. Ian would see seducing and marrying Victoria as a means to an end. Nothing more, nothing less. However, for Victoria, the act of leaving Billy, marrying Ian, and then gradually becoming a full-blown alcoholic (because she realizes she has ruined her entire life for a man who never wanted her; and who, in fact, is seeing her former sis-in-law and/or another woman) would be the beginning of the end, culminating in the real endgame: Victoria suffering from alcohol poisoning, lapsing into a permanent vegetative state, and Nikki and Victor doing everything in their power to prevent Ian from removing her life support.

See how that works? wink.png

Archived