Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why, but something tells me she had to marry the guy. Perhaps it was blackmail over a secret she was keeping, or perhaps it was b/c the guy was about to be deported? Again, I don't know. It's my hunch, though.

• Members

That could be good! Perhaps Ian forced Leslie to marry this guy (who most likely works for Ian's organization) after threatening to reveal her past as a co-ed call girl (Ian was one of her most frequent johns)? wink.png

• Members

That better be the reason because I'm tired of Jean, Shelly and their collective fetus attention span. Ray/Ian is just being wasted. Every single time he appears to be having an interesting conversation with someone, Betty [!@#$%^&*] Crocker shows up and ruins it. Her death better be one of the casualties of this story!

• Members

I don't think it's the first two since it has to involve the content of the episode somehow. I agree that the only thing I'd consider huge would be something like a Dru return or killing a major character like Victor or Nikki, but we know it won't be anything exciting.

• Members

I actually think it will depend on reaction to the Hilary/Neil pairing. If it is well received then I think that Leslie will have married "for love". If it is not well received then Leslie will have been forced to marry and Neil will get the honor of "saving" her to push them back together.

Angelica McDaniel did a live chat about a month or two ago and she said that Mason was just laying low after the credit card fraud. I took that as we would see him again. But the longer we go, the less likely that is to happen. He will just drop off the fave of the earth like Julia Pace Mitchell.

Archived