Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am just watching this episode... She literrally stepped in in the middle of the scene at GCAC and I also didn't hate her first appearence. But the problem with Kelly is that it took Cynthia Watros 6 months to act herself out of that sh*tty story with Billy (Miller) and itdefinitely was NOT the writing which made Kelly somehow appealing recently, so this is a tough act. McClain either is as as good as all the hoopla is about or she will end up as another AMC failure on this show. We'll see.

Liked the Chloe/Kevin breakup. It was looooooooooooooong overdue and the actors did very good. Could totally see why the producers are this hellbent to keep on Greg Rikaart as he does deliver. But honestly, Kevin should be on this way out like 4 years ago.

The whole fashion show was a fiasco - writing-wise and from a production standpoint. It was just painfully low budget. Only good thing was th Chloe/Chelsea semi-catfight. Memo to the writers, next time do it right: hair pulling is mandatory! LOL!

That dude playing Noah is sooooo Sweet Valley High. He only works in scenes with Sharon and Nick. The rest is cringeworthy, he is just a teenie booper. The shout-out to his fiancé aka. Caroline from B&B.... Could. Not. Care. Less. Take some acting classes, dude!

Neil/Hilary is ok, but reeks desperation like all the "recent" pairings they've thrown poor Kristoff St. John in. Surprisingly, I am not toally opposed to Leslie's new story although these writers finally have to get their act together and learn that you cannot tell story with characters who are not there (at least when we viewers have NEVER seen them).

Jess Walton continues to be a joy to watch. And despite the thin story and lack of airtime, Jill hasn't felt this much like a proper character since 2004 or so!? She's on only for four episodes a month or so but these appearances are meaningul for once. smile.png

• Members
Noooooooo! That makes it sound like they have staying power.

Color me stunned! I really really liked Billy and Chelsea today. (Lamest Slap Ever!). my first thought, however, when they took off for the hospital was Billy had been drinking.

Nick confronting NotCassie was too low key, but was still exciting.

I love jack more all the time.

The Neil/Leslie mess just bores.

• Members

You know, I've never been a big "Bug" fan, but there was a part of me that actually felt sad for Christine. It's interesting that the "beloved" Chris has achieved it all, but skipped on a family. This wouldn't be the worst storyline, plus it would give Grandpa Paul a chance to raise a child, which has always been the character's wish (despite his neglect of Heather/Ricky). It's not like it's going to be eating up a ton of screen time and I'd rather see two true vets have air time/stories than some others.

Archived