Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Members

He playfully recorded them making out on the sofa and also accidentally sent the video to someone involved with the coffee house expresso machine repair, after Avery attempted to delete it from his phone. I don't think they had sex while it was recording but, if I remember correctly, her bra and cleavage were on display.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If, that is, EH will remain with the show long enough for Chloe to

. I hope not, though. I hope that

. Because, the sooner that drip of an actress with no ability to generate story or chemistry with anyone is gone? The better. (JMO, of course.)

• Members

I could be wrong, but I truly think the new HW's are in the process of getting rid of that guy. Hence, the sudden downturn in all the "Stitch love." Mark my words: once he's gone to despicable lengths to get back the family he lost -- switching the paternity test results on Victoria's baby, manipulating Victoria into marrying him and staying married to him, kidnapping the baby once everyone figures it out -- he's as good as out.

• Members

Chloe always was a straight shooter. Smh @ her begging for Billy's juice. Guess she's gonna pull a Ashley soon. Hell it is Billy's fault Delia got killed though so he should whip it on out.

• Members

This looks like where it is going. Someone was going to get endure a character assassination in order for fans to buy into NuVilly. I am just happy that is isn't Victor this time. That character needs to be given a rest.

Now, if only he would take his buddy Dylan out with him.

Archived