GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: This is the kind of stuff he needs a coach for his reactions aren't good either its like his movements are too big e.g. if he rolls his eyes its a huge eye roll or hand sweep but he tries his best and I applaud him.

He's hanging in there.

I never quite understood "lead" in a soap opera because when I started watching you could lead one storyline and support another, it was rotated through the actors depending on the storyline but I think he walked in the door lead.

• Administrator

I know right. At the very least, if you're going to reply to a spoiler, put your reply in spoiler tags even if you're not really spoiling anything. Also, put rumours in spoiler tags too. Discussion threads should be for discussing what's happening on air.

• Members

Ugh. Can Roger Howarth PLEASE stop doing this hyper acting that he's picked up. It's so awful and makes him come off as a cartoon, although ...

At least Finola is on.

Is anyone else wanting Dr. O to just shoot Nik and have him join Emily in heaven? Seriously ...

At least Woodpile's trying. Poor guy. He never should have been thrown in front of the camera before being sent to an acting coach.

• Members

Liz is more than capable, IMO. Why she hasn't taken Dr. O is beyond me. Oh, that's right, it's Ron and he's got to stretch this out.

It's too bad this story is all about making John McBain-lite sympathetic and liked by having him be this poor victim. Yuck.

• Members

Anyone else think that Silas and Nina's child could be Christina Collins? RC already retconned Scott away as her father, so I can see him further changing her origins by saying Lucy got her after Madeline got rid of the baby

Anyone else think that Silas and Nina's child could be Christina Collins? RC already retconned Scott away as her father, so I can see him further changing her origins by saying Lucy got her after Madeline got rid of the baby

Archived