GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

biggrin.png A-doo-Ron, Ron, Ron,

a doo-Ron, Ron. Yeah yeah yeah

Robocop is looking less battery operated; I like Dr. O well enough but I'm not a big fan of campy material; I can see myself parting ways with this character; I like humor but its a time and place for it when a scene should be serious, I'd like it to be.

• Members

They will do anything to keep her around long-term, including tie her to a host of useless new characters. Much like Heather before her, they don't realize that not having a break from Obrecht or even making her more everyday functional is what is killing the character.

• Members

OMG. Ron said EXACTLY what I figured would be his excuse. He's so awful. I'm glad he keeps getting called out. Ugh. I almost wish twitter wasn't brought here, honestly. I think we were supposed to stop all this twitter crap. Sorry, I hate Twitter, in all honesty, even when it gives me a good laugh over people's stupidity.

This show is far over that shark, it's bloody and dead, IMO.

• Members

Ugh...just saw Kelly Thiebaud in a Criminal Minds episode. She was a hooker and murder victim. She can play a complete bitch but little else. It's one of the reasons why Britt's so called redemption doesn't work on me. On the plus side, William Russ was in the episode too!

So I see Maura West was her usual stilted self today. And William DeVry his usual cocky, smarmy self. At least Rik was on today!

Alexis, you LOVE being a hypocrite.

"No, I travel with an entourage." Shut up Nik. Your attempts at sarcasm and everything else are unsuccessful. Nik ruined the Obrecht/Liz scenes.

I'm glad I stopped using the term "hick town" last year. Because I had to see repellant Luke use that term today.

Emme Rylan is very pretty but too one note.

Those spoilers are yet another example of RC making up everything as he goes along.

Archived