GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like the casting for Will on DAYS. Every time they struck out with Will because every guy they cast could not act and were never good looking either. Epic fail! It's the same with Morgan. But you know Ronnie won't cut his losses with Morgan, ugh!

• Members

Another thing I don't understand is every time they blow praise up Bryan's ass and call him the best newbie ever they take swipes at Lindsey Morgan. She's off this hot mess of a show and on a primetime series while they're busy calling BC the next breakout star.

It probably did not help that they found Bryan from the auditions for Rafe (which explains why he resembles ME more than MB)another badly written and cast character.

Also I call blasphemy on this comment

This wasn’t about Kiki, or her forbidden fruit. It was about God, Cane and Abel. Which son did the God(father) love best? Which would be sent to dwell in the land East of Eden with the sinister Jeromes?

• Members

Fairman said THAT?

Im not even a religious person and i think it was awful.

I actually like BC so i cant really jump on the he sucks bandwagon. I think his chemistry with MW is what is selling me on the character and the actor. I couldnt care less about how it affects Sonny tbh

• Members
there is nothing wrong with the casting of BC as Morgan. He is a decent enough actor and is good looking. Unfortunately the writing and his story sucks and the hair department has been a hot mess in recent months, but he isn't the problem. I doubt a different actor in the role would automatically turn this sh-t into gold

• Members

He's a bad actor. His voice, the way he doesn't look people in the eyes, the way he tried to emulate MB, the lack of charisma etc. The writing is definitely terrible too. Like I said the WRITING and ACTING both suck for Morgan. Beauty id in the eye of the beholder but his looks are nothing special to me. They could've gotten a better looking guy that can actually act.

• Members

Depending on the material i think BC can more than hold his own. And i feel that he is an excellent acting partner for MW. If he were that awful i dont think he could even keep up with her and i think she is one of the best actresses on the show. She sometime relies too much on certain acting tics but overall she walks a fine line btween being unredeemable and completly silly.. in the hands of a lesser actress (say Ksul) she would come across as pathetic but mw usually succeeds in making Ava someone that stands out whatever shes doing.

Archived