GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well you know that he is upset at all the people who are jumping on Kaka on Facebook...lol....they are upset that she is a home wrecker.

Well you know that he is upset at all the people who are jumping on Kaka on Facebook...lol....they are upset that she is a home wrecker.

• Members

I'd be fine with Duell going. Blah. He only worked well with Sean Kanan, IMO. He can take his girlfriend with him. A homewrecker? It takes two, and you can't just blame the girl, IMHO. But I said "seriously" because as Toups stated, this is for episode discussions. Not cast news, not spoilers, not twitter feeds ....

• Members

Can Sam stop coddling this cheater and saying it's not his fault? Yuck. It's ok he cheated on his wife because HE'S the victim in all of this.

I bet either Kaka or Woodpile is the kid. Ava probably stole Kaka and raised her as her own.

No worries. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was jumping on you. Not my intentions. I appreciate a lot of what you do bring over at times, but the discussion threads get so bloated with wasted discussion over Ron's twitter craziness, etc. (which I'm guilty of). That's all. I think each show should have a dedicated twitter thread, IMO. I don't mind reading them, it's just distracting in here.

Archived