GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

LOL! I had said that I was going to stay out of this thread and just let the people who watch the show say what needs saying but it's telling to me that RC thinks he's being clever saying the type of thing my brother and I used to say to each other at recess.

It's interesting watching this stuff from the sidelines. I remember how excited people were to see AJ return. It's astounding to watch how Carlivati burns through the good will of both viewers and actors. I see the same thing happening with Heather.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't say I'm surprised. When Logan said he would have casting news on Monday, I had a feeling SK could be that news. His criticisms of how AJ was written is spot on and RC calling him classless? Please, Ron you have to get some thick skin. What SK said wasn't classless at all, if an actor wants to say the writing was why they left, that's their right.

Happy to see him back on B&B. When he originally left for GH, I was both happy and sad, because with Hope being the center of B&B, I felt then and now, there's a lot of story you can tell with Deacon. Hopefully Brad writes for him.

• Members

I loved Billy Warlock as AJ! And I'm glad he spoke out. I agree that whether it's BW, SK, or anyone else in the role, that AJ has always gotten the shaft. I'd love to see BW on a soap again.

It doesn't bother me as much now since I think Sean Kanan is very overhyped but it just reinforces how AJ always loses and that Cartini only care about "their vision" for GH.

Typical Ron and his twitter antics... since it's St Pattys day, I hope he gets arrested or gets a DUI.

• Members

I refuse to take seriously anyone who'd write fat jokes about SK (who, by the way, might not have rock-hard, baby-bottom-smooth abs, but who's in far better shape than a lot of people I know). "No class"? Have a seat next to the kettle, pot.

• Members

its trending on facebook news

Trending
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Jim Harbaugh: Jim Harbaugh Does Push-ups with a Walrus
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Sean Kanan: Sean Kanan exits 'General Hospital' and returns to 'The Bold and the Beauitful'
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    American Horror Story: American Horror Story's season four will be set at a carnival
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    L'Wren Scott: Designer L'Wren Scott Found Dead
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Edwin Edwards: It's official: Edwin Edwards is running for Congress
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Airbnb: A New York Airbnb Trip Turns Into 'XXX Freak Fest'
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Savannah Guthrie: Today Show's Savannah Guthrie Married and Pregnant
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Wayne Knight: 'Seinfeld' star Wayne Knight latest victim of Internet death hoax
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    United States Navy SEALs: Navy SEALs take back control of hijacked tanker
  • -PAXP-deijE.gif
    Gavin DeGraw: Gavin DeGraw, Matt Nathanson to tour together

Archived