GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

Not surprising, but still a huge waste.

They lost control of what to do with SK when they couldn't keep Jason and then when they lost their precious OLTL stars. After that, instead of seizing on the chemistry between A.J. and Carly, restoring the prominence of RH, ME and KA became their top priority and characters like A.J. fell between the seats. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. There's no world where I'd trade Sean Kanan's A.J. for those three.

If RC can't have everything just so according to his great 'story' in his head, he doesn't want anything from you. Sean Kanan did a wonderful job on the show and restored a great character - he shouldn't be going anywhere.

And yeah, the way they treated him onscreen - actively insulting him - was criminal. The fact is, whatever other rumors we want to indulge, Kanan was there and he did the job.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps you should allow everyone to discuss what they choose. What isn't a big deal to a drama queen like you, may be more important to others. I think it's really sad that the Q's have disappeared since Cartini took over. The writing not only wasn't good for AJ's character, it generally sucks over all. The show will go on and continue to devolve into ever poorer imitations of anything that once was GH. The Corinthos are now THE core family on the show, flanked by the Cassidines, Jeromes and the Clays. I'm sure the Corinthos are next on Cartini's hit list.

• Members

Kanan's comments were candid but hardly classless. Not that I expected Ron to ever invite him back after daring to criticize him in public. He could barely restrain himself when Tristan Rogers defected.

• Members

Part of me wonders if RC would react the same way if, say, Roger Howarth left and was equally honest. I have my doubts. He has people he muzzles himself for and others he doesn't (most everyone else).

Archived