GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

No they actually had a spat over why Stamos didn't return for the Nurses Ball. Someone asked John if he would return to GH and he said never and explained that he would not return just to play drums behind Rick Springfield [something we had all discussed months prior to the spat]. Ron chimed in, words were said and Stamos called him a liar and sociopath. Ron commented that they both know what went on in Frank's office [here's to hoping everyone was fully clothed].

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stop reading this thread (LOL). I wonder how long it's going to get (Michael Muhney groping long?).

I read this messageboard more faithfully than I watch any of the remaining daytime soaps, so I don't have a rooting interest. Just observations.

Personally, I didn't really see SK trying to fire parting shots on his way out. I took it at face value that he was trying to be frank (pardon the pun) while trying to be amicable. He doesn't strike me as the type who feels the need to sugar coat things but there may be more going on behind the scenes that I'm not privy too (*shrugs*).

There could be a good amount of upside for SK in going back to B&B. As some mentioned, the canvas is different than it was when he was last there. And the possibility for his character and Rena Sofer's character to interact is very intriguing. I don't think his storyline should rely at all on interaction with Brooke. Of course, it would be a bit strange if Hope's parents never acknowledge each other but as a child of divorce, I can honestly say, it does happen!

Someone mentioned that they believed he'd be bounced to Y&R shortly after. Again, I don't see the problem with this. MTS herself, said she enjoyed the storyline. While I don't expect Y&R to revisit that boozy relationship, it may be interesting for yet another baddie from Nikki's past to pay her a visit. I don't know how SB and SK got along, but having Nikki's newly found eldest son find out about Nikki's sleezy ex might be interesting. Also, Victoria may be free and having SK stuck with AH could save other male characters from having to do the same.

Y&R and B&B always seemed to to be open to cross-over storylines, well since the '90s anyway.

I'm just imagining the conversation that TR, SB and SK could have about their respective remaining days at GH. The notes they could compare.wink.png

• Members

I'm aware of all that. But I still got the impression Stamos barely remembered RC and had little to no regard for him - he was just a guy he met one time. To Ron that kind of dismissal is anathema.

• Members

I want so badly to enjoy the show and not have the putrid garbage that is RC's personality attack me on a daily basis. Unfortunately, as much as I want to support the actors, the more I see of Ron, the more I want to turn it off for good as to not support his job or his behavior. It's really a sad place to be in.

• Members

Didn't Liz have to rub AJ's chest like an animal to calm him after one of the panic attacks?

AJ was consistently beat up, pistol whipped, made to get down on his knees and beg for his life, but Sean should be grateful to Craptini? In what [!@#$%^&*] world?!

• Members

By the way, happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.

To the person who wondered it this thread would be as long as the MM one, I say no way. That thread and the events that inspired it were epic scandal. This does not even come close in comparison. Plus neither RC nor SC, inspire the feelings (of both the negative and the insane, basement lady anyone?) that MM did in certain fans.

• Members

Goooo Billy Warlock!!!!!

Billy Warlock (@BillyWarlock) must say if it's true about SK I am truly bummed . Not just for him but for AJ as well. SK was a great AJ! Go B&B. (https://twitter.com/BillyWarlock/status/445588496846036992)

Billy Warlock (@BillyWarlock) Believe when I say I'm not lobbying . It's just how I feel . That character has never been given a fair shake. (https://twitter.com/BillyWarlock/status/445589556834742273)

• Members

I had no clue it would be Kanan. But I'm very happy! Deacon will actual have a story on B&B and cannot wait to have him reunite with hope.

His return has been pointless and boring. It was a let down since day 1.

Wake up, ABC.

• Members

The first 2 weeks of his return was awesome! That's the way it usually works. They return, then trashed and then discarded. Sean, LW and LC were rocking for those 2 weeks.

BTW, can you put your siggy back up with Monica slapping Carly, please? Good stuff!

Archived