GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

Ha ha cartini ass kissers on titter who say that since SK was "unhappy" they let him go and it wasnt because they didnt want to write for him

Guess to some Cartini can do no wrong

BS If GH wanted to write AJ they wouldnt have released SK

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I dislike SK as an actor, I like that he pointed out how ridiculous the panic attacks and other stories under Cartini's "direction" were. AJ is a character that could work with a recast but he'd probably be gutted no matter who plays him. Same thing happened to Billy Warlock's AJ. I'm not surprised it was a mutual decision. AJ would have gotten the ax no matter what, and the writing was rightfully hated by each of the actors that played AJ, especially in the last decade.

• Members

I've heard that he had some problems again, and that he was overused and that's why they rested him, but I always thought it was more they lost interest/focus in AJ.

I'm not a huge SK stan, and I think when gh used him they used him well. I think AJ and Liz were great and he added a lot to Michael.

Hopefully BB works out for him.

Also, I know it was discussed here when it happened, but the fat jokes on screen were absolutely vile and disgusting.

• Members

I am totally mystified by the decisions Cartini have made regarding AJ and Sean Kanan. I am by no means a big Kanan fan, but I thought he acquitted himself quite well this time around, and like Cat said, he displayed chemistry with virtually everyone. I had (unfairly) assumed that he must be battling his old demons again -- I thought that was the only explanation that made sense for the abrupt termination of what seemed to be big story for him, and the virtual disappearance of his character for long stretches of time. But I think Bradley Bell snatching him up immediately puts the lie to that. I just find it hard to believe that any writer would rather write for a Kiki or Silas rather than an AJ.

• Members

KKL reportedly refused to work with Sean the last time he had a run on B&B.

As for reasons given by Jamey and Ron and all that ilk, I'd say Ron will claim he had great story planned that Sean didn't stay around to play. Jamey and friends will back that up, and someone will probably claim it's all because of drug abuse and being a "divo."

• Members

November 2012 gave me hope, but that was quickly dashed when I realized Crappy don't want anyone or anything outshining their pets. During that month, I was running from work to see GH. While I dig Francly, CarnAj had "Monica and Alan" written all over them! So much more story! Imagine Monica, Tracy, Carly and AJ at the mansion?!

Unless he was feeling her up or talking dirty to her, KKL better get it together!

• Members

This is no big deal drama queens. SK has never been able to hold down one role for many years anyway. And while the writing was not good on GH for his character (it was a stunt casting decision to deflate the concern over Steve Burton's departure), the show will go on. I think GH wanted him gone right after they aired the Connie murder anyway. He won't last on B&B either. Let's move on...

Archived