GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Give it a few days. "Sources" at GH will leak to the soap blogs again to tell all about their troubles with Sean Kanan. After all, it worked for Jack Wagner (although Wagner actually was a dick and terrible on the show last year).

• Members

Jack Wagner was so dull on Melrose Place. I don't think I've ever seen him on daytime. When he was paired with a Lisa Rinna character, it got ten times worse! Jack Wagner and Lisa Rinna together... GOOD GOD WITH THE AWFUL!!!! And I remember reading about the incidents a few years ago with him and Heather Locklear.

Anyway getting back on topic, I can't wait to see how Ron tries to get out of this one. He thinks he knows how to do damage control but he clearly doesn't at all.

• Members

I thought Stamos was a little OTT, but he was obviously just goofing and clearly had almost no idea who Ron was. Which probably enraged Ron even more - he's become used to dealing with a closed feedback loop of soap people who worship him. Unfortunately for him John Stamos didn't need the show.

Archived