GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

I thought his return was going pretty well until the Relish Wars broke out, actually. I even liked the big ELQ showdown despite the presence of Kiki. Around that time - after Tyler Christopher signed a contract and they decided 'why not re-pair Nik and Liz, after all it was horribly unpopular last time?' - it became clear they were done with Kanan and done bothering to hide it. I think the fat jokes came in shortly before that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's truly a shame that RC didn't utilize SK, but I'm glad B&B is picking him up. AJ Quartermaine is the only person that makes Michael likeable. Again, Ron ruins a legacy character for hours of endless silas kiki nonsense. What a waste!

Happy Birthday Chit! Your posts are what drew me into SON!

• Members

1. I have to tell my bew-bew, Chit, HAPPY B-DAY again!!!

2. I (for one) am glad that SK spoke out and is leaving the hell hole known as GH. Every story he was in, with the exception of the AJ/Liz romance, was abysmal. AJ should've been built up as the new male lead and instead, he was pushed to the side and written 20x's worse than I've seen him.

3. I'm glad that Billy Warlock spoke out. I know some people on Twitter have called him out (why, I don't know) about his statement, but it truly shows how much he cares for the character. I too agree with him that AJ never has a fair shot. He's always written the loser (like Jack on Y&R but I digress), and hasn't been written well since the 90s.

4. I'm glad that SK is going back to B&B. I love him as Deacon and feel that he's needed there more anyways. I just hope Deacon stays there longterm. Deacon is the bad guy that B&B desperately needs, and he'll shake the entire canvas up if used properly.

5. *In my Candice voice* 'Ronica nobody is checking for you, hunty. To the left....

• Members

Cancellation or tanking ratings. It's obvious why DM was brought into the canvas right after SK exist. Ron is slowly but surely tanking GH. The ratings are stabilizing and soon will start tanking. The relish storyline was cringe worthy. I just hope Days can somehow pass GH in the ratings. Ron is so unprofessional.

• Members

My apologies. I have been so glued to this thread that I didn't see the added bday wishes in the status update. I thank you all for the kind wishes.

I've had so much fun today on this board. It's kind of crazy how much fun this board and you guys provide for me. Today was no different smile.png

Back to the matter at hand. I may not get my wish, but I will still hope that one day we will have a post even better the MM's, and that post would have to be that moRon Carlivati and Rank Valentini are gone from my show. However, I could easily see Rank dumping moRon to save his own ass. It's too much to hope for, but I have lots of energy. I feel confident when I say that not one scribe out there is worse. Not McTrash, Leihman(sp), Sheffer, etc. This can never be the case of "watch what you wish for" because nothing could be worse than what's been done to GH! NOTHING! What moRon calls writing/storytelling goes against everything a soap should be. I may not be a writer or producer, but 34 years of soap viewing affords me something in the vicinty of critic! The current state of GH breaks my heart sad.png

Archived