GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an idiot! For one Kanan didn't blast his writing completely and second he simply expressed that he didn't like the character's direction. I think every actor is entitled to that and has done so for many years.

And for the HW to answer to any of this, is soooo poor class.

• Members

RC has turned up the situation and overblown SK's comments. He should have just kept quiet and let it pass for 36 hours, or even a polite but terse "He's entitled to his opinion. Onwards and upwards!" would have sufficed.

Instead, he is burning bridges. The people you piss off on the way up will likely be there waiting when you fall back down! What happens if Donna Mills makes a comment at the end of her SL? Finola Hughes? One of the OLTL Three? Is he going to put them on blast, too? Frank or the GH PR people need to rein in their HW's Twitter usage.

• Members

Trust me, I am more than aware of the horror these people will bring to any soap, but I'm desperate. You guys are much better at who wrote what and when than I could ever hope to be, but I'd go with someone familiar with GH who has no pets to bring along. My dream team would be Garin Wolfe and Michele Val Jean [is it true that she's not interested in HW].

• Members

I felt Wolfe did some great stuff with the Carly character to the point that I didn't hate her for the first time since LW took over, but other than that his show was EXTREMELY depressing and bleak. I actually dropped the show completely towards the middle of his short run.

Archived