• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH [!@#$%^&*] sucks

Im sorry but Cartini cant find story for AJ Quartermaine

That is sad and just shows me they have no creativity

Thank God DOOL still knows how to do great soap

PP may not know how to budget AMC & OLTL but their show runners knew how to tell story and spread that love around thru their casts

• Members

I think everyone knew this was coming.

The sad part is I don't believe there was any real reason beyond Sean not giving Ron or Frank a chubby. The writing was petty and cheap enough to make that clear in my mind.

• Members

I'm sorry he wasn't given some better stuff on GH. There were moments just after he came back when he, JA, LC and LW were single-handedly carrying the show after John Ingle's passing and the focus turned to the Qs. Personally, I think SK has chemistry with everybody, whether they be male or female, an important asset to have in soaps (though I fully admit I am biased).

On the upside... he got a contract at B&B! Last time he was there, he and Kim Matula had great father-daughter scenes.

• Members

I remember the fans who went on and on shaming anyone who criticized "Cartini," because they had to be awesome, they brought in AJ and they loved the Quartermaines, they hated that evil mob! I never bought that. It was just a matter of time. The only thing that surprises me is that AJ won't go out taking hostages.

• Members

Not a bad way to help celebrate St. Pattys day! I like AJ on paper but Sean Kanan is so smug and unlikable. Acting wise though, he's not as bad as a lot of others on GH. With SK in the role, I don't really care if AJ gets gutted or not. That said, while I won't miss him, I can think of about 10 others that I would have cut before him.

• Members

I thought he did a great job on GH and especially with Steve Burton gone there were a lot of great things they could do with Deacon. Unfortunately it was clear the writers had no idea what to do with him and they didn't seem willing to commit to anything other than making him the bad guy in every situation. Such a shame they overcame such a bizarre return from the dead and wasted him. I also think they missed the boat by not bringing Keesha back for him. Oh well, I look forward to his return on B&B. I hope they show actually utilizes him with somebody other than Brooke or Katie. The show has a large female cast that it needs to use.

I thought he did a great job on GH and especially with Steve Burton gone there were a lot of great things they could do with Deacon. Unfortunately it was clear the writers had no idea what to do with him and they didn't seem willing to commit to anything other than making him the bad guy in every situation. Such a shame they overcame such a bizarre return from the dead and wasted him. I also think they missed the boat by not bringing Keesha back for him. Oh well, I look forward to his return on B&B. I hope they show actually utilizes him with somebody other than Brooke or Katie. The show has a large female cast that it needs to use.

Archived