GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Members

By no means am I a fan of Kanan's, but even I think this is sad (although not surprising) for GH; and if someone had to tell the truth about Miss Carlivati's storytelling, it might as well be he.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big surprise. Not. What a waste. I actually tuned back in for the AJ return and liked it quite much. That is until I remembered how awful the writing and direction of the show is and I'm glad SK called them out on it. I bet Ronny boy is spitting up his morning ham right about now.

• Members

SK is an addict who's had lots of trouble behind the scenes..yall don't know what went down on the GH set. There were days the SK looked so partied out and rough and bloated. He's been fired for erratic and addictive behavior before. I'm just saying all this hyperventilating over an aging, mediocre actor is unnecessary. SK is not an original cast member and in the scheme of things has not been on GH all that long given its 50 year history.

As far as B&B, Brad Bell keeps the contract cast very small. And of those under contract only a handful are on three to four days a week. SK was best on Y&R as a drunk with Nikki but that's not going to be revisited.

SK is an addict who's had lots of trouble behind the scenes..yall don't know what went down on the GH set. There were days the SK looked so partied out and rough and bloated. He's been fired for erratic and addictive behavior before. I'm just saying all this hyperventilating over an aging, mediocre actor is unnecessary. SK is not an original cast member and in the scheme of things has not been on GH all that long given its 50 year history.

As far as B&B, Brad Bell keeps the contract cast very small. And of those under contract only a handful are on three to four days a week. SK was best on Y&R as a drunk with Nikki but that's not going to be revisited.

• Members

• Members

This is the first I've heard of a relapse. There simply is no interest in characters not created by Craptini. AJ was off screen for 2 solid months after Connie was shot, and moRon contributed that to realism [while FrankenTodd was simultaneously beating each criminal act of which he was accused].

And just think about it. Sean owned up to his addiction and past misdeeds. He even said that he didn't blame GH for firing him years ago. Now, he speaks candidly about the "writing", which we all know to be true, so he is either credible or he isn't.

Archived