GH unCasting! I cannot believe this!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sean Kanan is an addict but has been sober for years. I don't get why Sean cannot comment on the terrible writing AJ recieved. It was really bad and he didn't diss frank valentini which he said great things about. He didn't diss Ron personally he wasn't happy with the writing and he had every right to say that.

• Members

I just cant with those who state that even though SK may be right about GH, given that he got fired before and Cartini gave him a second chance, he should just shut up & suck it up

Aaron Spelling & The bells gave him his second chance and imo he has proven himself professional and redeemed himself years ago

• Members

I don't think Sean kanan overly bashed everyone. He stayed he didn't like the writing he's being truthful. He didn't say anything personally about Ron. Yes Sean was a bad boy in the 90s coming to work drunk and high but that was years ago and he's not that person anymore. We have to give him props for staying sober for years.

• Members

Ron should try to learn some class and invest in making a good show. He spent most of the year using AJ then dropped him from story. He ended the trial, was barely on once a week, then out him in a coma.

No other character with the possible exception of Tony Jones has had a worse run on this show. Tony had years of coma and blindness and barely there stories before he went crazy. AJ got one year.

Why even bring him back, spend so much time with the Q's, then drop them?

The shows ratings are up, and what he said wasn't so bad that he will be in trouble for it. But he should still apologize and keep his mouth shut.

• Members

Awwww...:( I like her writing and sure she has great ideas.

And yes, CH!!!! Those were some great episodes. LW played that to the hilt. Goodness knows she tried to hold her tongue and rationalize and then they pushed her in the corner and BAM!!!! Vintage Carly!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bitter sweet day. Just taped final scene in Port Charles. Thanks 2 the cast & incredible crew. I will truly miss you all.

Thanks 2 all the GH fans who have supported me and AJ over the years. You make it all possible & worthwhile. Sorry 4 any disappointment.

Excited 4 the next chapter. So excited 2 slip back into Deacon Sharpe & work with uber talented Brad Bell and everyone at #BoldandBeautiful

Archived