AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What did Julia Barr do to her face? blink.png

The opening is so cheap.... that was disappointing, but at least the classic book is back in use, even if they did rip it from a video of an older opening.

The show does look very good... better production values it would seem than most of its last year on ABC (minus the 1 and a bit spent in LA).

I thought some of the acting was beyond awful... even from a seasoned vet like Ms. Barr. She hasn't got her sea legs back yet, Vincent Irizarry was the star, he was great!

Its quite surreal to have it back... still hasn't quite sunk in. Eager to see how things unfold.

• Members

True.

But I did notice Dixie was crying when looking at that photo of herself w/ Tad.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean Tad's dead, but... it's hard to know what's up. Tad could be in a coma, dead, discovered his true sexuality and left Dixie to live on Fire Island. The possibilities are endless.

• Members
Thought these were good

Someone just posted on DC about the lack of "full frontal male nudity" on One Life to Live. How did a "little more risque" get to that? LOL

The shows were licensed by Prospect Park, not Vivid. LMAO

If @MrRobertScott and/or @Rob_Gorrie did full frontal, it would crash Al Gore's interwebs permanently. @AllMyChildren @OneLifeToLive

Who else thinks @EricNelsen will cause a spike in guitar sales? @allmychildren

Brian Frons is sitting in his bathrobe going, "But my research said people wanted to be informed...."

Archived