AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched... 1. The opening sucks big time! 2. So much shirtless men and some butt crack from AJ....and the word [!@#$%^&*]...and others...lol 3. Petey is damn fine...... 4. Back to AJ...take that Tom Cruise....lol 5. How odd that the best part was Vincent scenes. 6. No mention of Erica was refreshing yet so weird....lol On to see OLTL...... Side note....ugh....soap killer Chris Goutman is back.....!@#$%^&*]

• Members

My thoughts:

Really liked the way they started, but not the credits...

Loved AJ/Miranda. Miranda is every bit her mother's mother and Adam, III is an awful lot like Adam, Sr. - and I loved it! DT/EN are adorable and have tons of chemistry.

I'm interested to see DC/JB's performances once the vagueness is done away with.

Loved Opal and Petey and was pleasantly surprised by RSW. I still see the sweet, insecure nerd when I see Pete....and I LOVE that he is still a mama's boy.

Not a David/Cara fan, but they were hot.

Loved Angie and Jesse's natural chemistry and the flub about Lucy/Maya.

Loved FJ's Evelyn...and while I can see myself liking Celia, I'm not so sure about Pete/Celia.

As to the mysteries:

I think we have two dead people - Marissa and someone else (perhaps Krystal?) AND two coma patients (Tad and JR).

I think Tad is the mystery patient and has been in a coma for all this time - that's why Griff referred to the mystery patient as "David's victim".

I think Marissa was killed by JR and that David killed someone else (he went to jail for manslaughter, not attempted murder), when he shot JR/put JR in a coma.

I think Dixie is with JR and has stayed by his side all this time - in a non-extradition country -

Adam signed his power of attorney over to Brooke - because he's off to the non-extradition country (what he meant when he said to Brooke that he's "not here") and this time he's going to tell Dixie it is time to pull the plug on JR (prompted by AJ's plea that they just "move on").

As to Brooke and why she's traumatized by the events of that night - well, other than the fact that it happened in her house at her engagement party, everyone she loves was affected. Adam's son was responsible. Jamie's father was either killed or seriously injured. She and Adam have obviously raised AJ and I can't imagine that any of this has been easy for him.

Archived