AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking that Brooke and Adam might decide to have a quiet wedding ceremony because they don't want to impose on family and friends because of what happened on the night of their engagement, and maybe the town comes together to throw them a surprise wedding because, after all, it isn't their fault what happened. Just a thought.

• Members

Colleen Zenk posted about the returns of AMC and OLTL on her FB Page. What a class act and the way she reprimanded one poster and the advice she gave posters regarding their hopes that maybe "their" soap(s) could be resurrected was spot on. I love that woman!

https://www.facebook.com/colleen.zenk.1

And, just a thought, but what if the patient turns out to be ERICA!

• Members

I work overnights and knowing I could watch AMC when I got home kept my ass going!

* I agree about the opening. I am not thrilled with it(like the classic music better even though I actually don't dislike the current song) but it's nothing I think is a big deal.

* I swear Amanda Baker was in that Nisson commercial at the beginning of the show. Maybe I'm on drugs..

* Miranda and AJ are definitely the "it" kids. I figured it would be that way. They are too adorable.

*I was a little concerned about Robert Scott as Pete at first given that he's a model and what with the constant posting of pics of his pecs and stuff. However, I think he's going to be pretty good. I am glad they did not forget his nerd cred past. Being a Silicon Valley mogul in training is perfect for him!

* There are so many questions that still need to be answered. I hope in the next week or so we get the basic ones answered so that things can move forward. I am not sure why Brooke of all people is having nightmares, though,

* Man, David and Cara are still hot! I also love that David is pretty much the male lead. It's usually a "hero."

• Members

I thought that was AB in the commercial too. Actually I'm nearly positive it was!

And yeah....AJ & Miranda .....and the actors portraying them are fantastic. Just after one day I don't think it's too soon to say...I love them!

• Members

I really enjoyed the first show. I thought the opening was nice.

LOL at Pete's line about watching tv online. RW is so hot and I thought he was pretty decent. The outdoor scenes were beautiful.

Liked the Angie/Jesse & Brooke/Adam scenes.

I'm sure it's already been said but I can't believe Erica wasn't in the first show.

AMC & OLTL were definitely different from each other and that is definitely a good thing. It could help both shows succeed which I hope they do.

• Members

OK, so here's what I picked up from the shooting. Someone tell me if I'm wrong....

-Tad died.

-JR's in a coma.

-David killed JR.

-Lucy was killed? (can't remember if she was there, or maybe she went back home)

Anything else?

And why the hell was Brooke having a nightmare about it five years later? lol

• Members
How is JR in a coma if David killed him? LOL.

Lucy isn't dead! She moved to Portland. I guess you missed that line

As for Brooke, she was clearly traumatized. I don't think it being 5 years ago makes a difference. If Tad did die from that night, it would make it that much more painful. Living in that house and being in that room must really get to her, especially since that night was a such a special occasion for her

Archived