AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure if I'll be watching AMC very often, but if y'all will answer any questions I may have about the show in the new few days (technically being a first time viewer and all), it would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking to watching this and OLTL together.

And I finally get to see the World Famous Hos! Thanks so much, Cheap! biggrin.png

• Members

LOL..it was quite glaring even if you didn't know the history behind AMC. I mean in one breath she says the girl is 5 years old and then the next segment she is saying that same girl has graduated and moved across the country for a job. Really no one noticed the WTF moment in that till now? As crazy as it was, I love it though. Gave us something more to discuss today....lol

• Members

Girl, you know we have multiple walking AMC encyclopedia here! I gotcha covered on most things 70s and early 80s AMC, as well as McTavish's last stand.

That's what it is? I could hear it several times throughout the show, and it got me horny, but I wasn't sure of exactly what area it came from.

Archived