AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Someone mentioned the picture of the dog in AJ's room. Personally. I think I'd love it if the Chandler's still had a dog. Knowing Adam. He would have probably named it David Hayward. LMAO.

Or, Palmer. But, I don't think he'd speak ill of the dead.

He would have totally named it after one of his enemies though.

I could imagine this big ol' fuzzy thing coming out every now and then and laying on Adam's lap while he read the paper. Him telling it to go attack when someone he didn't like showed up...But, it just being a lazy dog that was 'good for nothing' according to Adam. Then him making a snide remark about "why couldn't you be like Palmer's dobermans?"

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He probably isn't. This isn't the thread for that stuff. This and the OLTL ones were created for daily discussions of the EPISODES. There's already threads for backstage stuff such as interviews. You should know as its ones you've been posting in for the last several months. To keep the discussion focused on the episodes, its best to put that stuff where it belongs....the production threads. Endless videos of interviews is just spamming at this point and the clutter just takes away from the episode. Again the issue isn't posting them; its posting them in here

Archived