AMC - Monday, April 29, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROFL I CAN'T

I don't think they're gonna bother with where people are that aren't on the show. I think the most of what we'll get about Jesse and Angie's other kids is what we got in the premiere, that they exist. Notice they didn't mention Randi, I don't think they know what they're doing with any of them yet. Perhaps Frankie and Randi aren't even together anymore.

• Members
This was probably Lucy when that line came out

tumblr_mm1816DD5M1rt2syno1_250.gif

I cant, I cant, I CANT!

You know when I saw her and her red hair in the opening next to Joe, I thought, hold up, they went and recasted Ruth again? Clearly she seems to be taking over the Myrtle role

• Members

LMAO. I favorited that on Tumblr. I don't know if you saw my post, PLEASE post your hos on Tumblr every week! They will get SO many hits. Don't forget to include Kidnapped Ho laugh.png

Since both are on recurring, I really hope they don't pair them. Just leave Joe and Ruth together, even if she's off screen.

• Members

As for Erica, and I've said this before, I don't think she got shot (too obvious, no?). I think she's either in Hollywood doing her acting thing or traveling the world, shopping and attending fashion week, ect. She probably hasn't reconciled w/ Jackson (who moved to another state - weren't he and Travis from South Carolina? - to get over the heartache).

Archived