AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad too on the first two and yeah...was shocked about the last one. Still not sure what to think about it. I could see that getting complicated with Pete and David as business partners too and obviously with JR and Cara, kinda fun from angles but seems plot driven.

• Members

disgusting. I know this show is into pleasing David's dick since 1997 but enough of this [!@#$%^&*]. This is why this show needed Damon, you have Griffin there doing nothing and all we get is to watch Vincent motherfucking Irrizary going shirtless and thrusting? The [!@#$%^&*] summer is coming and this is the only sex this show has to offer? mad.gif

We don't all watch for this guy! !@#$%^&*] it I'm sending that to PP's more AMC. They need to understand this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I want to know too!

I'm shocked and really looking forward to it!

I'm sure she'll show up whenever Miranda discovers her true paternity to help Bianca calm her daughter down.

Which was widely despised by fans! But I see your point,

are nowhere near as repulsive as that was.

• Members

I think we're still going to get the Kendall scene.

For a while we saw Bianca regularly. Now we don't see her but are to believe she is still there (unless I missed something. I don't remember Bianca leaving). At some point we will see the Bianca/Kendall scene and Bianca will leave town.

I think it's better they did it this way, spreading ER's scenes out and having a period where Bianca is still in town but not seen, than having her leave week 2.

Archived