AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

rolleyes.gif

If I'm not mistaken, Jesse's "WHERE IS SHE!!!" scene @ the steering wheel was cut from actually airing, though we saw that promo'd several times. I don't think It's out of the realm of possibilty to speculate if Kendall's scene was cut, when we know she taped w/Eden & It's seeming like Eden's stuff has stopped airing. Though, I hope LeClerc is right and those weren't her last scenes icon1.gif

• Members

How do you know it was cut? Please point me to an interview or something that says it was cut because Cass isn't home yet so I don't understand why we're assuming that scene still won't air. Especially now that Jesse has been forced to "go rogue" because of Uri's demands. Every scene we've had with Jess has been with Zach or Lea. Only now is he off on his own.

Really, has there been any confirmation from anyone, anywhere that there have been scenes cut? It's not like these shows have to fit into a network timeslot so there's no need to cut scenes for time. If we hear about storyline's being changed for some reason a la the mystery actress pregnancy, then I can see it but for now all I see is assumptions and jumping to conclusions. Also known as just another Friday at SON.

• Members

Sorry, I wasn't thinking... Sigh, I was so annoyed. Fixed now--and thanks Cassadine for fixing yours.

Marceline, thanks for moving the discussion. I get that this is an in production thread but while I think some spoilers are justified here (while sometimes I wish I didn't know--if Prospect Park make an official press release about a cast member I think it's fair game), I appreciate keeping int he dark when it comes to actual stories, as much as possible.

I was gonna reply to Dragonflies saying she was certain it must have been cut, but you beat me to it.

Does anyone truly think they would hav gone throught he trouble to bring back, however rifly, a VERY popular character like Kendall and then just decide to cut her scene? LOL

Archived