AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Putting aside the controversies, AMC is doing really well overall!biggrin.png

My first thought was Price. I wonder if the new writers will have Celia sleep with a stranger because she keeps seeing the Mirror Man when she's with Pete, but maybe she'll be able to have sex with someone she has no emotional attachment to.

• Members

*I must conclude that it's the Cassandra story that is bringing in viewers. I keep tuning in seeing what Uri does next.

*I'd like for the writing to head in that direction for Celia. She's already starting to lose it...and it would be in character for her to devolve from her innocence down a path of darkness. Damn, I sound like an ad from 1975.

• Members

Hartley, Garces, Roop, Riegel, Price, and Stowers are all possible.

As of Sunday this is how All My Children and One Life to Live were ranking in Hulu's All-Time List (every video, every view...). This may give a better sense of views if we ever get a number on any of the Top 1000 Hulu programs. I'll probably look this up again at the beginning of July. One OLTL episodes is not listed here so I either didn't see it or it ranked under 6000th Place.

1448 All My Children - Chapter 1, Part 1

1898 - One Life to Live - Chapter 1, Part 1

2323 - All My Children, Chapter 1, Part 2

2503 One Life to Live, Chapter 1, Part 2

2647 All My Children Chapter 1, Part 3

2765 One Life to Live - Chapter 1, Part 3

2791 - All My Children, Chapter 1, Part 4

2924 One Life to Live, Chapter 1, Part 4

3032 - All My Children Chapter 2, Part 1

3251 All My Children Chapter 2, Part 2

3265 One Life to Live Chapter 2, Part 1

3377 All My Children - Chapter 2, Part 3

3646 - All My Children, Chapter 2 Part 4

3754 All My Children - Chapter 4, Part 1

3760 One Life to Live - Chapter 2, Part 2

3764 One Live to Live Chapter 2, Part 3

3837 One Life to Live Chapter 2, Part 4

3996 All My Children - Chapter 3, Part 1

4074 All My Children - Chapter 3, Part 2

4202 One Life to Live Chapter 3, Part 1

4234 All My Children, Chapter 3 Part 4

4253 One Life to Live, Chapter 4, Part 2

4258 All My Children, Chapter 3 Part 3

4357 One Life to Live - Chapter 3, Part 2

4554 All My Children Chapter 4, Part 2

4564 One Life to Live Chapter 3, Part 3

4697 One Life to Live - Chapter 3, Part 4

4880 - One Life to Live - Chapter 4, Part 1

4895 - All My Children - Chapter 5, Part 1

4949 All My Children Chapter 5, Part 2

5838 One Life to Live: Chapter 5, Part 1

• Members

I believe LH is divorced and unattached at the moment. JLP has a boyfriend. I'm not sure about PG's romantic status!

However, the only AMC romance I'd classify as "budding" right now is Pete/Celia, so my money's on JLP as the mother-to-be!

• Members

Well there is also the new Colby/Brooke Newton. And i shouldn't put this out there but there is Miranda/Denyse.

Also is this being written into the August scripts are was it a change already made the last set of eps filmed?

• Members

I was assuming and I am assuming Hinsey was referring to what will be filming by the third round. The show is obviously teasing, on some level, JR/Cara, Zach/Lea and Pete/Celia right now. By the third round of filming, Cass/Colby and Griffin, Jane and Bianca, and even Dixie and David could join the mix (or whatever pairings, switch the names around if you'd like).

I'm surprised to hear about Lindsay and Justin. I hadn't heard they were divorced. Both Paula and Eden are married. Price and McClain are in relationships. Unsure of both Stower and Roops relationship status.

• Members

AJ and Miranda have had just one kiss; she backed off. Not a "budding" romance IMO!

I love me some David and Cara and want to see a LOT more of them together, but they're not "budding" right now after the baby lies. Ditto JR/Cara, even less romantic!

Zach and Lea haven't even gotten past flirty innuendos, so they're not "budding" either.

That leaves Pete and Celia and their breathless declarations of love after what, a few days of knowing each other? A baby would set off Opal, Evelyn, and "the guardian" like nothing else!

• Members

LOL, marceline! From now on, PP should stick to store-brand bagels and cream cheese. Or at least do what they do on "Extreme Couponing" and use coupons and sign up for member discount clubs. ;)

Meanwhile, I read in the article that AMC no longer airs in Canada. That doesn't include iTunes Canada, does it? I hope not.

• Members

I would guess Garces. She's married and the right age. I don't see them giving Cass a relationship for a while due to her current storyline so I doubt it's Stowers. Hartley is divorced and I can't see Price or Tonz(who I believe has a BF and she's 18 I think?) getting preggers at their ages. I would be focusing on career but hey, there are accidents :)

• Members

No, otherwise you would see me complaining a lot on here.

FXCanada dropped it two weeks back, abruptly despite their rather huge marketing campaign due to the cutting of episodes. Coincidentally, or not, that same weekend iTunes Canada, which didn't carry it, picked it up.

Archived