AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope. I'd just rather it be performed by someone better, and that the character serve some purpose. You should feel the character and actor have story potential coming out of their respective ears...and well, I don't. Not with Hunter OR with Daniel Covin.

• Members

They said PP needs to look at how Veniice The Bay & Devanity are filmed & copy that. They even went to say that they should be in competition with those shows. They see as web shows. I see them as long running tV shows that exclusively air on Hulu & Itunes

• Members

LOL and the one lady who was most against them, admitted she hadn't watched even the trailers for them! She then acted horrified when she found out there was swearing on it--but then was the main one sayig they should be more like Devanity and Venice (both shows that actually have more extreme swearing.....)

• Members

Yeah.. I watched Venice the first two seasons.. and they all swore like sailers. It felt more tacked on then it did on OLTL.. or even AMC (where if you fast forward through the AJ scenes, that would eliminate 80 percent of the swears LOL).

Archived