AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, the production schedule has a lot to do with promotion. The show that's taping is the one that is going to get the fun teaser videos and online promos and of course they will benefit from any media that wants to come to the studio. In the meantime the people who aren't taping are available to do longer interviews and, in the case of certain actors, stuff on the west coast. It's a good deal for both shows.

• Members

These are where AMC & OLTL fell in the HULU monthly rankings as of exactly one month after their April 29 debuts (they only do monthly rankings up to 275th place):

053 AMC 1_1

067 OLTL 1_1

086 AMC 1_2

096 OLTL 1_2

108 AMC 1_3

114 OLTL 1_3

116 AMC 1_4

132 OLTL 1_4

138 AMC 1_More

140 AMC 2_1

150 AMC 2_2

151 OLTL 2_1

159 AMC 2_3

168 AMC 2_4

174 OLTL 2_2

177 OLTL 2_3

179 OLTL 1_More

180 OLTL 2_4

193 AMC 3_1

194 AMC 4_1

202 AMC 3_2

214 OLTL 3_1

218 AMC 3_3

221 AMC 3_4

225 OLTL 3_2

235 OLTL 3_3

244 OLTL 3_4

273 AMC 2_More

• Members

I don't know.

They're probably not great considering they cut episodes after the first three weeks because of viewer fall-off.

I do think the cut in episodes is helping their numbers though. When I would check the weekly stats prior to the cut (on any particular day), AMC & OLTL wouldn't start ranking until the 50s and 60s, now they're starting to rank in the 30s. I do think the end of the regular television season and some accidental views from people who haven't caught on to the fact that the shows have been cut to two days a week each is helping on that end as well.

• Members

That is SO great that they climbed back up to #1 on Itunes. I looked and saw AMC is at 20 eps with the More eps so I guess its lots of people renewing the Multi-passes. OLTL is currently sitting at 168 with 19 eps so hopefully they will have a giant jump soon with renewals as well.

• Members

VI just stated on RHeart Radio that AMC has filmed 47 episodes so far. 16 have aired as of today (Not counting the more shows) So 31 episodes are left and that gives 15.5 weeks of shows to air</p>

<p>so those shows air until around September. They go back to film in August so they seem to be on track and Jill Larson said the shows will air for 52 weeks that means until April 2014

• Members

In general, rankings are only good up to a certain point. The raw numbers are what's going to matter. For example, if All My Children is ranked #1 but only getting 100,000 video completions per episode, that's not good at all. According to a past article, the target is 500,000.

Archived