AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Since

and her best friend is gone, she really does need to have some storyline of her own. Love interest ideally, but Hell I'd even live with her re-opening the Glamorama. I don't want them to fixate on it too much, but some storyline addressing the lack of her own life would be great, and how she lives through other people's lives (even if she is often the voice of wisdom.)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill Larson is far too talented and gifted actress to be given a prop up character without a life of her own (and a romantic relationship). Yes, Opal needs strengthening and a storyline all of her own. and I am sure she misses Erica alot.

• Members
15 Lesbian Moms on TV Who Paved The Way for 'The Fosters'
Mon, 2013-06-03 05:47
LESBAINMOMSX480.jpg

Bianca Montgomery (Eden Riegel)All My Children

EdenRiegelasBiancax500.jpg

Eden Riegel made history on All My Children when her character, Bianca Montgomery, married her lover, Reese Williams, in the first legal same-sex marriage on daytime television. The event made her character so iconic that the producers found it impossible to recast. Riegel made it clear in a recent interview with SheWired that she is proud to represent lesbians on daytime TV. In February, Riegel announced that she will be reprising her role in the latest continuation of the show, Prospect Park.

• Members

You know, it's possible to both like these shows and not be an "apologist" for the parent company or condone this sort of thing if it happened. Which I expect it did. Time to reset the drama clock again.

Archived