AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Might be off-topic but I like the characters Heather and Hunter. I think they were either miss-cast or the actors need help. The guy who played Tom Cuddahy was as wooden as it came when he arrived back in 1978!! I think we need to give Hunter and Heather some slack. I like that heather doesn't have that typical winey voice most soap stars of that age have today. She can really pull of being a teen. I have ran into so many people in my age group that sound and act that way its not funny. Typically they are into things like Dungeon and Dragons or World of Warcraft.

This Hunter person could be a good Greenlee 2.0 but with a masculine twist! I always wanted soaps to create arrogant, selfish, spoiled guys with complex backgrounds. Not like David Hayward or Adam or Palmer but a true "He-Bitch" that could be hell on wheels without being an actual villain. I guess a character like Tad but with a more hellish temperament? Hunter could have a horrible home life and he likes to take it out on others but he has enough charisma to gain followers.

• Members

AMC just shot up on itunes cause today was ep 20 and the passes expire & need to be renewed. The renewals prolly did that. Renewals for OLTL happen tomorrow so I expect OLTL will shoot up Itunes chart also

• Members

Yeah, that's what I was going for. I'm sick and tired of the run-of-the-mill bad boys. Is it too much to ask for an upper-class, snobby, douchey boy-snob? To be honest, that's what I was hoping AJ would be. Oh, well, can't dwell on the past. Maybe an aged Spike can provide that if not Hunter.

Archived