AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC is currently #1 on the iTunes store "Top 10 TV Seasons" chart in the U.S. Not just #1 among dramas. #1 among all categories!

AMC has been doing really well on iTunes. Wonder why PP hasn't been making a bigger deal of that.

• Members

I don't get that impression. I don't see where either show is suffering from lack of attention or promotion. I'm sure that they would like for people to watch both and I have no doubt that the majority of people do but I'm not seeing the "obsession." At least not from PP.

• Members

Exactly--to say otherwise seems silly. Sure that news article mentioned One Life to Live in passing, but I don't think that can be blamed on PP... (and there have been a handful of other articles primarily about OLTL, one thing seems to depend on what show is currently being filmed when the interview or video or article is made.)

• Members
I'm lousy at figuring out charts, but from what I can tell, iTunes Canada has today's AMC at 24 (just behind this week's Mad Men--to put it in perspective nearly all the other shows are various episodes of shows that had strong online followings like True Blood, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, even Smash which I know did really well with downloads.) the three earlier eps are at 61, 81 and 106. Oddly, Tuesday's One Life is at 136 with last Thursday's at 164. (the list ends at 200)

For some reason I don't think the chart is accurate, but it should be pointed out AMC does have a far far longer history of having a heavy Canuck fanbase than One Life has.

Archived