AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

For starters, Ryan fathered her grandchild, was the lover of both her biological daughter (Kendall) and daughter by marriage (Greenlee) and Erica had a relationship with the man they thought was Ryan's father (Chris Stamp). I can't think of a more tangled duo daytime! It made no sense for her to suddenly develop romantic feelings for him.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought I would be okay with Ryan and Erica, but for whatever reason I would almost literally have to swallow the bile back into my throat anytime I saw them in bed or making out. Ohh ... I just got the bad sensation in my stomach again just thinking about seeing them in bed.

• Members

After watching the 6/12/2013 episode (which was actually intended to air originally on 6/17/2013 if the show hadn't edited together the 6/10 and 6/12 episodes into one choppy episode).. I e-mailed the head of PP Jeff Kwatinetz regarding this and made a comment that I hoped this edit job occurred before the union disagreement came into play (since that would cut down on the stockpiled episodes already shot).. his response to my e-mail goes as follows:

( Editing had NOTHING to do with the union dispute. We just try to edit the best eps we can; we dont always get it right but we are doing our best to tell story and have great character. I appreciate the email and you taking the time and I promise you we are striving to do our best!)

Archived