GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

Me too, its clubbing me to death this character replacing Robin extremely heavy handed that they have given this new character so much focus and what grates my nerve is 'its all about Sabina' she's self-absorbed. I don't watch but a few eppys a week but what I've seen she never seems concerned about others (except Patrick's world); I mean does she ask Elizabeth how her life is going? Liz props her to smithereens and its all one-sided. Has she offerred to babysit for Liz since she's a babysitter....

Unless when she turns into a swan things change; I don't see much heat between her and Patrick .. no chemistry. But more than all of this the triangle is just poorly written and executed; which is a hallmark of GH triangles. I'm not familiar with Ron's writing of triangles, I didn't watch OLTL.... but this one sucks. The storyline isn't working for me... I don't want him with her part of the reason is because the writing is demanding that I do...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was no idea to back off of, Alexisfan07. Liz's very tiny appearance in the story had nothing to do with her and EVERYTHING to do with stalling for time. Liz meant nothing to FRon so they had no problem sacrificing her. I didn't care one way or the other, but I was a bit pissed that her first sit down conversation with Carly had Carly speaking to Liz as though she were a mental patient. After the transplant, I had waited for these two to have a sit down. I didnt need a great friendship, just a nice heartfelt conversation. They came close to it at the hospital during the pathogen scare, but that was all but 5 seconds!

• Members

Considering this show is dabbling with the supernatural, I would say her death is easy to reverse, if they so choose to do so. Maybe she isnt even dead but this is a trap to lure out Caleb? I guess the main thing about that theory is leaving Rafe alone to fend for himself

• Members

Maybe RC should tackle Loving/The City next. Did Bobbie give birth to twin daughters, Carly and Ally Rescott? What if we got ANOTHER Bensonhurst ho to come to town, Olivia's lookalike cousin, Jocelyn. What if Morgan Fairchild reprised her role as Sydney to take Q out of its financial mess and usurped control from AJ and Tracy?

Archived